Private learning space for business clientèle.
Welcome self-satisfaction and a well-deserved sense of achievement! There are many benefits to reading books in a foreign language and engaging in discussions. Let's list a few!
- Stimulates your mind and sense of analysis and exchange
- Expands your vocabulary
- Sharpens your memory and improves your concentration
- Gives you knowledge
As a non-native speaker, this course
- Trains your mind to think and speak in English
- Opens professional opportunities
- Increases conversation skills to make friends, get a promotion, enjoy traveling...
- Gives you the opportunity to practice in-depth conversation and tell stories
- Maintains your English skills
- Provides pronunciation training, in public or private, to go at your own pace
- Introduces you to an international community of like-minded individuals
Book: The Alter Ego Effect, by Todd Herman (affiliate link)
Difficulty: From B1 up
Aim: English fluency, step-by-step, and articulate complex ideas in English
Activities: Videos, Discussion areas, Interactive content, Vocabulary Aids
Duration: 8 weeks
Cost: 50 CHF per participant for 8 weeks of lessons and interactions in our Reading Space. This course begins on February 16th 2020.
We believe in building talent and the pursuit of life-long learning. Thanks for taking part in a great adventure.
Tu y trouves:
- 15 Dicos-Photos
- Jeux de mémoire (memory) avec audio
- Mots cachés
- Jeux du pendu
- Cartes de répétion (flashcards)
- Autres jeux
- Evaluations pour suivre ton progrès
This course is for you, if:
- If you haven't got many opportunities to speak French (everyone wants to speak English with you...)
- You aren't interested in traditional classes
- If you are looking for an accessible instructor
- If you think you might enjoy learning from the community
- If you want to gain in confidence and practice before you speak,
Watch this space, you have come to the right place! Email us at email@example.com and you won't miss our launch.